Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Paid 2 Site online nearly 3 months

Paid 2 Site is a few days away from being online for 3 months now. I have not had the time to blog regularly this month, but will be posting more frequently in March and the months to come. I thought I would let everyone know that I am still active and keep a close eye on Paid 2 Site. Here is an update on our stats:

Traffic Stats
Site Hits - 4,183,062
PTC Paid Links - 65,444
Signups - 127
Alexa Rank - 129,511


As you can see we have seen a substantial increase in our traffic and Alexa rank over the last 2 months. The website is still steadily growing and we are currently at 972 members. We would be well over 1000, but many cheaters and multiple accounts have been deleted. As always, if any of my members need anything, I am here to assist you and feel free to email me, catch me on The Paid 2 Site Forum, or leave me a comment here on my blog. Thank you to all of my loyal members who are continuing to do a great job and keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam or referral links please.